Cheap Bike Rental Barcelona City Center
By-Cycle is situated in Raval, in the very center of Barcelona city, one of the most famous cities in Spain. We are a cheap bike rental Barcelona offering a diversity of rates, from two hours to one week rentals. We are one of the most versatile and cheap bike rental Barcelona: for a whole journey the price is only 10€.
The prices for our bike rentals are the following:
* Till 20.00h the same day
** From the 3rd Day
Barcelona is a great city for riding a bicycle for many reasons:
- Barcelona has more than 200 km of new bike lanes and the government is expanding the number of kms every year
- There are a lot of limited speed zones for a good and friendly coexistance of bikes and cars
- Barcelona is on its majority a flat city, perfect for moving with a bike in a green way
- The weather is good all year for moving on two wheels at any time
Where to rent your bike in Barcelona:
We are situated in the center of Barcelona, just a few meters away from Ramblas. It doesn’t matter if your hotel or appartment is near the center or not, Raval is the best place for starting a visit to the city. From here you are just a few minutes away by bicycle from the most well known attractions in Barcelona like Barceloneta beach, Passeig de Gràcia, Casa Batlló, Plaça Catalunya, Gràcia neighborhood…
Our shop is well communicated by metro, we have Plaça Catalunya and Liceu metro stops just a few minutes away by foot.
What do you need for making the rental:
For enjoying one of our bicycles for less than 24 hours you just need an official document (ID, driving license…) that you must leave in deposit.
In the case you are keeping the bike for more than 24 hours we will make a deposit in your credit or debit card that will unblock when you return the bike safe in our shop according to our terms & conditions of use.
Free Tours on our website: follow them on Google Maps with your phone!
We have designed the following tours in english and spanish for you. They are available in our website for you to follow them on Google Maps and guide yourself with your smartphone
What can you visit on a bicycle:
Most of the attractions of Barcelona are easy accessible with a bicycle.
Some examples of things and places you can visit hiring a bicycle and moving in a green way are:
- Barceloneta Beach
- Ciutadella Park
- Sagrada Familia
- Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Born and Gothic neighborhood area
What kind of bikes do we have:
The bicycles we offer are full equiped and the price includes everything you need for a safe ride:
- Front and rear lights
- Adjustable and padded seat
- Three speeds controlled from the handlebar
- Reinforced wheels
- Anti-puncture tyres
- Bike kickstand
- Rear wheel lock for short stops
- Back seats for kids and children
- Helmets for a secure travel